1) Locate and open the settings app on your android device. (Which comes already installed on all android devices.)
2) Select "Accounts", scroll to and select "Add Account", Then select E-mail.
3) Type in your E-mail address and password and select exchange accounts, on some devices you may need to hit done before you can select Exchange.
4) You may get a notice about additional security features, click yes and allow your device to initialize the connection with the host
5) Once the account has been verified, the "Account Options" page will open, select all the default options and select done.
PS, in the E-mail setup you can select a nickname for your account if you'd rather one then your email address, this wont effect the apps functionality, its only aesthetic and not necessary